Don't forget Duchess! And Daisy and Titus. When does Jess head home?
Jessica flies home early Sunday morning. Her flight it at 7:30am, in case you want to drop her off on your way out of town.HI JESSICA!!! :-O
Looks like we will be leaving Saturday some time. Apparently, I was mistaken about the length of time we will be staying.But, that just gives you guys a day to rest up before having to go back to work!Rachel
Hi Guys,Please let us know if there is anything we can do or bring for Thanksgiving.Will Sara and Caroline be there this year?Talk to you soon.Love Donna
Whatever, Rachel. Is it something I said? Well at least you'll be here for a little while.I take it that you are all driving out together, and thus all are leaving on Saturday (meaning EVERYONE).
Donna, I can't imagine Maggie needing anything, but perhaps she'll think of something (like maybe one of your world-famous pastry dessert extravaganzas. Are you going to be making stuff like that anymore? Is that putting yourself in harm's way?
Yep, that is exactly it. No, of course not silly! I was just mistaken about our schedule.Actually, Grammy and Pat are leaving Friday. I guess Pat flies out Saturday morning from LAX.Rachel
Pat is on my shiite list.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Don't forget Duchess! And Daisy and Titus. When does Jess head home?
Jessica flies home early Sunday morning. Her flight it at 7:30am, in case you want to drop her off on your way out of town.
HI JESSICA!!! :-O
Looks like we will be leaving Saturday some time. Apparently, I was mistaken about the length of time we will be staying.
But, that just gives you guys a day to rest up before having to go back to work!
Rachel
Hi Guys,
Please let us know if there is anything we can do or bring for Thanksgiving.
Will Sara and Caroline be there this year?
Talk to you soon.
Love Donna
Whatever, Rachel. Is it something I said? Well at least you'll be here for a little while.
I take it that you are all driving out together, and thus all are leaving on Saturday (meaning EVERYONE).
Donna, I can't imagine Maggie needing anything, but perhaps she'll think of something (like maybe one of your world-famous pastry dessert extravaganzas. Are you going to be making stuff like that anymore? Is that putting yourself in harm's way?
Yep, that is exactly it. No, of course not silly! I was just mistaken about our schedule.
Actually, Grammy and Pat are leaving Friday. I guess Pat flies out Saturday morning from LAX.
Rachel
Pat is on my shiite list.
Post a Comment