11.03.2006

Better late than never! These are from the lunch at Pita Jungle when Jennifer, Jessica, Andrea and Erin came for a visit!!!

It was a great time, really. The girls (Caroline & Sara) LOVED having the family here. They get a HUGE kick out of everyone. I hope it happens more often!!!




The weird thing? BOTH Andrea and Jennifer were later found making out with the guy in the background of their respective photo! Coincidence? I think not.

4 comments:

Jen said...

ewww, your gross. Was I drunk?

Man my skin is as pink and freah as Cate's!

Bruce Penman said...

Very bad lighting, indeed.

I can airbrush it... I'll fix it right up!

Andrea said...

Why am I eating with two forks? I couldn't shovel it in fast enough with one fork?

Bruce Penman said...

Wow... I didn't notice that. Perhaps you were eating from two different dessert dishes?