11.05.2006

Yes, that is baby-puke on her left shoulder.

Cate went to her second wedding (her first where she was actually AT the ceremony). She was great except for a short period where I walked around with her in the back cuz she was being boisterous. Typical hooligan stuff.

We don't have any pics of Hope and Mike's wedding, but it was very nice, and they both looked great. We got to see Scott and his date Liz, Terry and Charlene, Dixie, Kathleen and Lynn. Good times.

These pics are from the morning BEFORE the wedding. I just wanted to talk about the wedding a little bit.





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You allowed her to puke on the cute little outfit I got her????

She sure does look cute though...

R

Andrea said...

The rubbing-eyes shot is adorable - is that sleepiness at work or sadness?

Bruce Penman said...

Sleepiness... Or maybe even a little allergy-ness.

She does it a lot, but almost ALWAYS when she is getting sleepy. It really is cute. She does the little rolling fists thing.

She is such a good baby!!! She had a very busy day today... She went to Einstein Bagels for breakfast, then she went to a "flat tire clinic" at the YMCA. Then she went to a pot luck. BUSY BUSY BUSY

Andrea said...

Wait a minute - I can't see these pics anymore! What's up with that?

Bruce Penman said...

Wassa matta? I see them. I refreshed, re-loaded, renewed... They are there.