Hey Maggie and Bruce! I have a two day series in Phoenix/Tucson 11/29 and 11/30. I was thinking that instead of flying home from Tucson, I could drive back to your place and stay the night, leave the next morning. Would you be up for that? I would be there Thursday night... I know you'll have just seen me for Thanksgiving...
Wow, it's interesting that you choose to communicate something like that through here, rather than a standard email! I am not complaining, it's just interesting. You are an email-o-bitionist.
I think it's GREAT!!! I know Maggie will be glad! We LOVE company.
Hey, since you are from California, can you get me a Pelosi for President shirt?
9 comments:
Allow me to second that, Happy 16th birthday (are you REALLY sweet?). See you very, very soon!
Happy Birthday Jess. Boy I wish I lived closer to you so I could see you more!!
Good one Jen!!!
What about that, Jessica?
Happy belated birthday Jessica! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Hey Maggie and Bruce! I have a two day series in Phoenix/Tucson 11/29 and 11/30. I was thinking that instead of flying home from Tucson, I could drive back to your place and stay the night, leave the next morning. Would you be up for that? I would be there Thursday night... I know you'll have just seen me for Thanksgiving...
Wow, it's interesting that you choose to communicate something like that through here, rather than a standard email! I am not complaining, it's just interesting. You are an email-o-bitionist.
I think it's GREAT!!! I know Maggie will be glad! We LOVE company.
Hey, since you are from California, can you get me a Pelosi for President shirt?
Not so much - our firewalls won't let me access my yahoo address book for some reason...
Happy Birthday Jess!! Hope this is your best year ever!!
Love, Aunt Donna and Uncle David
Happy Birthday Jess!!
See u soon
Post a Comment