Jessica's Sweet 16 Birthday
Jessica and Father try to decide who should get to keep her ski clothes.
I just liked this picture because Jessica seems to actually be happy while looking at me.
And here is a VERY excited Jessica. She finally believes that she just got a new car (SUV, sorry) for a birthday. She was pretty funny. She thought we were just playing a REALLY MEAN joke on her, even after she walked outside and the keys fit the car in the driveway.
Jessica and Father try to decide who should get to keep her ski clothes.
I just liked this picture because Jessica seems to actually be happy while looking at me.
And here is a VERY excited Jessica. She finally believes that she just got a new car (SUV, sorry) for a birthday. She was pretty funny. She thought we were just playing a REALLY MEAN joke on her, even after she walked outside and the keys fit the car in the driveway.
3 comments:
I felt like I was in a movie... or a car commercial. I've never seen anyone get a car for their 16th birthday like that. Muy impressivo Jess!
I just liked this picture because Jessica seems to actually be happy while looking at me.
oh, hush.
and i stilll can't figure out how to log in!
by the way, that last comment was me - jessica.
Post a Comment