I think we need more pictures... And maybe a before and after. And a picture of the vegetable garden... I really like the pavers. Pavers? Stone? Bricks?
I want to wait for the grass to fill out before I get serious about pictures for the before/after scenario.
They are pavers. Made by Belgard... Dublin Cobble, Sierra blend. Or was it the La Jolla blend? Anyway, we like it a lot. Easy to keep nice looking (spray it, sweep it, whatever). They are just set in sand, so if one cracks or gets stained, we can just lift it and replace it. COOL!
We are actually getting the bathroom and the bedroom painted with the base coat today. Next week the "faux lady" will come out and re-do the finish on the walls. ALL NEW! Then we'll get the new carpet it. Once that is done I'll post pictures for all you ladies out there.
2 comments:
I think we need more pictures... And maybe a before and after. And a picture of the vegetable garden... I really like the pavers. Pavers? Stone? Bricks?
How did the bathroom turn out?
I want to wait for the grass to fill out before I get serious about pictures for the before/after scenario.
They are pavers. Made by Belgard... Dublin Cobble, Sierra blend. Or was it the La Jolla blend? Anyway, we like it a lot. Easy to keep nice looking (spray it, sweep it, whatever). They are just set in sand, so if one cracks or gets stained, we can just lift it and replace it. COOL!
We are actually getting the bathroom and the bedroom painted with the base coat today. Next week the "faux lady" will come out and re-do the finish on the walls. ALL NEW! Then we'll get the new carpet it. Once that is done I'll post pictures for all you ladies out there.
Post a Comment