4.10.2006

We had the baby shower at Maggie's parents house on Sunday. It was also Maggie's mom's birthday. Busy day! Lots of kids, lots of food. We are sad that nobody from the Penman side was able to make it, but we completely understand the difficulties involved in coming out to Phoenix. Of course, we DO EXPECT everyone to be here after the baby is born! EVERYONE.



The happy couple about to start receiving oodles of gifts.




The Penmans at the shower pose for a family photo. Every Penman in Arizona was represented in this photo, born and un-born.




Seriously, I am so good-looking. Oh look! There's Maggie, too!




Awwww.... Aren't they cute when they are being nice to each other?




Kellie (Maggie's younger sister) and Maggie
They are due one week apart (Kellie is due on May 22)




Here we are getting some more loot.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Bruce you look great! I can't believe how well you are holding up during this pregnancy!! Who is the skinny chick next to you in the pictures? Oh wait, that's Maggie. Maggie, you look super, I bet you haven't gained 20 lbs. Sorry I missed the party, but hopefully I will get a weekend where I can get away and fly there after a meeting. Maybe June? If I have a mtg then. I know I have one in July, but that is the big end of year thing and it will be in Wendover. Maybe you will be ready for a break and you can come to Wendover!!

maggie said...

Thank you! I felt pretty! You don't feel pretty too often when you're pregnant. I've gained somewhere between 28.5-33.5 pounds-
Right on target.
Where's Wendover? If it's somewhere cool, maybe we can make the trip. Bruce and I are having "artsy" photos taken tomorrow. I'll be baring my belly.
Hopefully, you can come in June to meet your new nephew or niece.
Take care.
Maggie

Bruce Penman said...

I know where Wendover is. It's just north of Wendunder. HA HA HA

I really am a fabulously good-looking man. I get my hair cut at a salon now. Jessica says I am a metrosexual. Maggie thinks I am more a slobbosexual. Can you be both? I think not.

My word verification was "fighoy". That is by far the best one ever. It just rolls off your fingertips!

Bruce Penman said...

Wait... I thought that was Andrea at first. Is it Jennifer? Why are you anonymous? WHO ARE YOU?

Bruce Penman said...

I don't have anything to say, but the word verification was cool, and I wanted to use it: ogrudgnc

O'Grudge-Nic = An person of irish descent that has a problem with letting go of past grievances.

Andrea said...

That wasn't me. I don't even know where Wendover or Wendunder can be found.

But you all look great. Maggie, you look FABULOUS. Did you get the artsy photos taken? Will you post them?