OOOOOOO - do those cool ghost flames in white - they do them in a monochromatic palette on Overhaulin' and it's pretty! I assume you are kidding about the flames, but honestly, on a cool older model car, or a muscle car, it actually looks nice. But stay away from orange and red flames...
9 comments:
Cute car, whose is it?
Donna
It's belongs to Bruce. He's no longer a lifted truck guy. LOL
CUTE??? EXCUSE ME...
That car is 8 cylinders are pure speed. A 335 horsepower road thundering hunk of manhood.
TESTOSTERONE, BABY.
8 cylinders OF pure speed AND power.
I can't type, spell or use descriptive prose.
nice car, do you have a babyseat in there?
Nope. Babyseat is in the Expedition- which is my car. The "kid" and dog hauler. :)
NO! And the only time there WILL be a baby seat in it is on the way home from the hospital. It's not a soccer mom car. It's a MAN'S CAR.
I am going to have flames painted on the side panels.
Nothing like a little baby puke on the ol' naugahyde!
OOOOOOO - do those cool ghost flames in white - they do them in a monochromatic palette on Overhaulin' and it's pretty! I assume you are kidding about the flames, but honestly, on a cool older model car, or a muscle car, it actually looks nice. But stay away from orange and red flames...
Post a Comment