I got a job. Whoop-de-doo.
Now I have to work for a living. But I told them I couldn't start until June 1. Hey, I'm having a baby in May. I'll need some time to recuperate!!!
It's basically a job doing what I do now, but with a company that has a much bigger portfolio and more money with which to play. It is going to be a lot of fun and it *feels* like a start-up (which in essence it is, since this is a new business segment for my employer). I will be in charge of developing the data center design/build business.
Let me know if you have any questions or require additional information.
Warmest Wishes,
Bruce Penman
Sales Manager
3 comments:
Let me be the first to congratulate you. Congratulations!!!! So now you can get me a birthday present....let me seeeee, what do I want, what do I want?? No really, that is great. You can wheel and deal with someone else's money! Good luck! Break a leg! vaya con dios!
Congratulations Bruce! Workin' for the man. Just remember to be on time, stay late once in awhile to show your commitment, dress nicely, and don't be in insubordinate. Wait, that's my job. SELL SELL SELL. Is that your job? How do you feel about that?
I am okay with that. It's somewhat unfamiliar territory, but not terribly so. They are compensating me well, so I can't complain about the financial side of it. I still have Velocity, and even FC&M still has monthly revenue that won't go away too soon.
Post a Comment