4.17.2007

Easter? Already?? Two weeks ago???

Judy Baker (Maggie's sis) shows off her handywork. What a talent. I have goosebumps!



Well, another Easter has come and gone.


The Penman-Ozer clan went to church for easter. We didn't go to a Catholic church this year. We went to the local "Hot" church. It's the Mountain Park Community Church. They are VERY progressive! A rock band plays the music, and there is an interpretive dancer who also provides sign language (while dancing interpretively). Maggie doesn't really like it that much, because she doesn't get that "churchy" feeling like you get in a Catholic mass. Well, I know one thing: Cate and I enjoyed it VERY MUCH... in the lobby. She was good, but she couldn't sit still. So I kept running her out to the carpeted lobby area so she could run amok (crawl amok?).


Later that day all of the family was over... Both sides! We even had a special special visit from David & Donna!!! Donna looks GREAT. It's really cool, because we haven't seen Donna (not even a picture) since her surgery before Thanksgiving, so we got the full effect of the "change". We are all sooo happy for her! I am sure David is happy for her too, but not "jumping up and down" happy, since he is still in a wheel chair because of his foot. But he sure seems happy!


We had a big feast (of course), and our house was full of food and people and a couple dogs.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so nice seeing everyone for Jen's b-day and Easter. The house is really nice, next time we'll have to go swimming.

Thank you for the compliments, I see my surgeon tomorrow for my 6 month check-up. I've lost 106 lbs since the end of August and 130 lbs from my heaviest. I feel great, hopefully the doctor will be pleased also.

Thank you for all of the hospitality, looking forward to seeing everyone in June!

Love, Donna

Andrea said...

Hey Bruce - don't you think it is time for an update?