Happy Anni-tres-ary!
Maggie and I went to a hawaiian "fusion" restaurant for our Third Anniversary. It was really good! I was surprised - I had no idea of what to expect with hawaiian cuisine. We both had fish, and we were both very happy with our choices. The restaurant even made us a special dessert plate and decorated it by hand just for us! Then they took a picture of us and gave it to us in a frame. Nice place. That is also great marketing, because they made us feel very welcome, and I am sure we will be back. Here are a couple pics of us on the way out the door. Thank you Sara (or was it Caroline?) for taking the pictures.
3 comments:
Sweetie, you're too cute~
We were married in 2005. So it makes it our 2nd anniversary. But, if you want to call it the 3rd I'm okay by that!
Did you go to Roy's?
Jen would like to go there with you guy's on your REAL third anniversary.
Did you guys dress to coordinate on purpose? Because it look svery nice and elegant!
Ummm... Er...
I mean that I feel like I have known (and loved) Maggie my WHOLE LIFE! So I inadvertantly added a year to the marriage. But when I met her, I knew immediately that she was the one, so I started counting a little early.
Post a Comment