7.30.2007

Potential Last Will and Testament

Maggie is making me do a sprint triathlon in about 7 weeks (9/23/07). The real bummer is that this sprint happens to have a 750 meter swim in it. That's further than I have ever swam in ONE DAY. Most sprints are 300 to 400 meter swims. Thanks, Maggie.

Anyway, I have to start riding my bike, swimming, running, and weight training 5-6 days a week now. Many days will require multiple workouts (like riding in the morning, swimming at night, or weight training in the morning and swimming or riding later. Maggie has been doing it for about 4 months now, but SHE DOESN'T GO TO WORK EVERY DAY!!! She takes Cate to the YMCA with her when she swims or runs on the treadmill.

I just hope I can do it. Work is very busy, and I am usually exhausted at the end of the day.

Well, it's 9:00pm, so I need to go to bed. Gotta be up early!!!

Oh - the will... Maggie gets everything. See ya.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

MAYBE if Maggie didnt get "everything' in your will, she wouldn't be in a rush to see you kill yourself. Just kidding, Maggie - I know you want him to do it so he WON'T die.

Jen said...

Wait, before you give Maggie EVERYTHING, can I have your golf clubs? I could get them cut down to fit me. Maggie doesn't golf, so she shouldn't mind.

Bruce Penman said...

Andrea - She has three little girls that need a daddy. Well, two of them are good-to-go, but Cate will need a daddy. So if you could make sure she finds a good man I'd appreciate it.

Jennifer - Of course you can have my clubs. But you'll have to get them before Maggie sells them on eBay. She might have a "Buy Now" price already set, so get in touch with her soon.

Andrea said...

Sure, Bruce. Since I am so good at finding men, good ones especially, I'll take on that task. When you die. Don't you worry about it, Maggie! I've got your back.

Anonymous said...

i love my family. u r all so funny.