Contrary to previous news flashes, Caroline is only 11. Thus, she will be able to shelve her worries about cars, college, marriage and such for another year.
Ahem... You should know that I will need to read the book before I'll let Caroline read it. It's a story about a Muslim girl. What if there are hidden messages, beckoning Caroline to the religion of peace?
Honestly Bruce, I don't remember it - I just know I read it in elementary school and it made an impact - but the impact could just be the strange title and strange girl's name... I think it was just to introduce us to different cultures.
3 comments:
11! Time to Think of Marriage, Farhut. Such a good book. Maybe you should buy it for Caroline.
Ahem... You should know that I will need to read the book before I'll let Caroline read it. It's a story about a Muslim girl. What if there are hidden messages, beckoning Caroline to the religion of peace?
Honestly Bruce, I don't remember it - I just know I read it in elementary school and it made an impact - but the impact could just be the strange title and strange girl's name... I think it was just to introduce us to different cultures.
Post a Comment