CATHRYN IS TWO WEEKS OLD!!!
We have some new pictures of Cathryn and Joshua.
Clearly, Josh knows newborns. Cathryn adores him!
Can't you tell?

Here we see Cate explaining how small she was just a few short months ago
Her favorite show is the Bill O'Reilly For Newborns on Fox News. Here you see her trying to see some of the pie-charts he is using to explain our economy.
This is a good picture of Cathryn being Cathryn. If you look closely, you can see Josh's nose in her left hand. She loves playing tricks on Josh.

Next time, we will have pictures of Cate with Sara and Caroline.


6 comments:
You've got to get her some FactorGear!!
Will you be calling her Cate? Wasn't sure if you would abbreviate or not. Still adorable, looks older than 2 weeks.
Hope Maggie is doing well, getting back to her old routine and energy levels. Mom said Cate slept through the night once while she was there, hope that becomes a trend. Although, Maggie might be a bit "full" by morning.
Hope everyone else is doing well and adjusting to the schedule.
Love, Donna
She is just the cutest, I can't wait to see her. It won't be until after Summer though, I am afraid to say. XOXOXO to all.
Jen
Factor Gear! What a great idea. I think I might even nickname her Ann Coulter, or maybe Michelle Malkin.
We are thinking hard about coming out to CA over the 4th of July weekend. Hopefully we can get it all together!
Very cute!!! Love the nickname Cate.
Rachel
Yeah, I don't know if "Rach" worked out so good. Of course, the nickname you and Alyssa gave me is the worst of all: Uncle Jerk.
She is growing up fast. She went on a walk with us this morning (us being Maggie, Bruce, Daisy & Titus). She didn't actually walk, mind you. In fact, she slept the whole time. I don't believe she opened her eyes once in over an hour of walking and dog play at the school yard. Ah, the life of the unemcumbered.
She's a sweety. Maggie is on line right now trying to find a vacation home or hotel for Fourth of July week. We are looking in and around the beach areas in Orange County.
ANN COULTER ROCKS.....NOT!
Post a Comment