2.01.2006


AND YET ANOTHER NEW ADDITION!!!


Oh wait! I have pictures of another Penman that is one the way. Sure, this one won't be here until the middle of May, but since we have some new Polaroids, we thought we should post some pics!!!

These are a little blurry, but I think you get the picture. Check out the forearms on that guy! Okay, it might not be a guy, but still, such presence!
At this point we are looking at either Ryan George Penman, or Cathryn Marie Penman.

2 comments:

David said...

Zounds! I can't believe it is that close!

Let's hope for a Ryan since the boys have some catching up to do in your family.

But, to be honest, I like the name Cathryn Marie better.

Congratulations on such a healthy-looking baby.

Andrea said...

Is that a foot in the last picture???? Just as long as it isn't a nose... Seriously though, you can make out facial features! Not on the foot - on the face. And such a big forehead - that's one smart baby.