We got Maggie a road bike to ride because she doesn't like riding on the mountain alone. Understandable. I am betting she'll like the road riding more than she thinks she will. It's a different feeling, but just as fun, though perhaps a little less exciting. She needs to hook up with one of the 50 groups of riders that ride past our neighborhood every weekend morning.
Here she is - just moments after bringing the bike home!

Here is a short video of what happened on her first ride... The Ride
7 comments:
I have to admit it. I was waiting for Maggie to fall. I am glad she didn't. Nice bike Maggie, and you look very stylish to boot.
Good! That was what I was trying to achieve. I think the music had something to do with it.
Hey Andrea, whaddya think? Am I the next Scorcese? Cameron? CARPENTER?
I was nervous about falling too. I haven't been in clipless pedals in a long while- and these are different from my mtn. bike pedals.
I took a 30 minute ride yesterday and still feel kinda sketchy when other riders pass me. I'm sure I'll be riding like a pro in no time.
Mountain Biking though is really my favorite- especially with my most WONDERFUL husband Bruce.
Nice job on the short movie clip honey. Love the music.
Kudos on the movie clip, Bruce! And to you, Maggie, for staying upright!
And now you have your answer about hosting video clips, Bruce. We'll expect to see more of them. Come out here and film our house. A video tour!
I like that the credits lasted longer than the clips! You have great talent, Bruce - you should be out here in Hollywood. And Maggie, you have spectacular riding skills - mad skillz. Can't wait to see it in person.
Andrea, please forward my film to some of your more influential "Hollywood" friends.
I tried to get the timing a little better, but I didn't have a lot of film.
Post a Comment