7.15.2006


The Norton Invasion


Cate and Trevor are going to be best of friends. Trevor was born just a few days before Cate.



Brett, Trevor's older brother, loves the new babies! There is a picture on the blog from a couple weeks ago of Brett holding Cate. Brett is a great kid with a TON of energy (in a good way!).



Add Michael, and Cate has some big cousins to protect her if needed. Sure, she looks a little unsure now, but there will come a time when these guys will beat the hell out of some kid that is picking on our little Cate!

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's Caroline!
Cate and Trevor are so CUTE! I thought they were twins, because I just quickly looked at the picture. It looks like Brett and Michael had alot of fun with Cate and Trevor!

Love,
Caroline

Bruce Penman said...

Wowwwww... Caroline signed up with Blogger!!! YEA!!!!

Isn't it amazing that Cate is the same size as Trevor now?

I hope you're having a GREAT time back there. You picked a good time to go. It is SOOOO hot out here. And humid, too. It's a sticky mess!

Titus ate your mom's Runner's World magazine last night. Poor Titus. He obviously isn't getting enough fiber in his diet. I just wish he had chosesn one of MY magazines.

maggie said...

Yeah, Caroline is posting on the Blog. Good job honey.