7.08.2006

Another day in paradise...


These pictures are taken while Cate is learning about animals in her Animal Training and Hanging Stuffed Animals That Make Squeeky And Crinkly Noises When You Touch Them Mat (that's a mouthful, so we call it the "ATHSATMSACNWYTT Mat")




This is Cate's pretty new dress from Aunt Andrea. It is her favorite "wearing" dress. This picture was taken while she was practicing her hula moves.

She fell asleep in mid-hula.

It happens.

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bruce Penman said...

Dang... I meant to say,

She fell asleep in mid-hula.

Shh... it happens.

Andrea said...

Either way, I busted a gut. You have a talent for captions...

Are you sure that's an Aunt Andrea dress? I better go get my new reading glasses.

Bruce Penman said...

Maggie just re-confirmed that is one of the fine garments that you gifted to Cate. It had a matching hat. She says she shrunk it a little bit and now it fits her. It's rather fetching, don't you agree?

Andrea said...

I agree whole-heartedly. Of course the model helps make the outfit - I know this because I got sucked into watching an old episode of Project Runway.