Well… the party is over. Sara and her friends are settling down to sleep, and it’s only 12:13am. I am sure that within one half hour they will be sound asleep.
My hands are Technicolor. The girls made “tie-dye” pillowcases tonight. I had the job of holding the rubber-banded pillowcases while the girls squirted the permanent dye all over the pillowcases and my hands, arms and shirt. Maggie, pregnant and tired, finally collapsed about 45 minutes ago. What a TROOPER! She’s been going all day long so that Sara’s party would be a success (and it was). Right now the girls are in the family room with the lights out, and a flashlight. They are telling scary stories. It’s serious stuff. They were in the middle of a story just now, and out of no where, for no reason, Daisy started barking like crazy. Lights on. Stories finished.
While I am thinking of it, here is a link to a little clip that Josh put together. It’s 100% digital music, and frankly, I think we may have a genius in the family. Oops, sorry Andrea… ANOTHER genius in the family! OOPS! Sorry Gary, David, and Jennifer… Yet ANOTHER genius in the family! Anyway… I posted it here.
Jessica is in the middle of a high school girl’s basketball tournament down there is Austin. She is a “post” player. She was last year’s “Most Improved”. We are still arguing over whether or not it’s a good thing to win that award. I say it is, but Jessica HAS TO BE NEGATIVE, so she says it means you REALLY STUNK the previous year. Whatever… She’s really improving. Let’s not forget she really didn’t even touch a basketball until the 8th grade when she tried out. Or was it the 7th grade? Maybe it was, and that’s how she got “Most Improved”. Jessica… straighten me out on this, will ya?
That’s all for now… Good night and Good Riddance. I was going to say “Good Night, and Good Luck”, but that is already taken by some bozo reporter.
No comments:
Post a Comment