1.12.2009

Grammy!!!

Very stylish. First day on a new job?


Mom with Gary and David and the beach


Sure looks like Mom is taking us to church in this picture. I notice Andrea isn't in this picture.


Probably someone's wedding. Does anyone know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about pictures of Mom...that's scary!

Don't know anything about the people at the "wedding". Actually it's probably a party, the ladies are not dressed up enough for a wedding.

Actually, Andrea is in the picture...David is not. Maybe he's taking it? Andrea is the one in the pink dress, that Mom is holding.

Send more!

Donna

Bruce Penman said...

Are you sure about that? Jennifer had the same thought. But Gary looks like he is about 12 to me, and that makes me about 8 and that makes it Jennifer. Or maybe not. I don't know. Maybe Mom would know. On the other hand, if I do it by grade, that looks like about 1st grade for me... so maybe I am only 5. I look pretty dang old for 5 though... don't I?