Jennifer treated everyone to a nice morning at the Pumpkin Patch near her home. Cate found a cute little pumpkin with warts all over it. The kid's got taste, what can I tell ya?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cute!! I love fall. The leaves were just turning when I was back there. Looking forward to seeing you all for Thanksgiving. David, Michael, Rachel and I will arrive on Wednesday. Alyssa is not coming until Thursday around 2:00. Hopefully we will be able to have dinner instead of lunch. Please let me know if I can bring anything.
1 comment:
Cute!! I love fall. The leaves were just turning when I was back there. Looking forward to seeing you all for Thanksgiving. David, Michael, Rachel and I will arrive on Wednesday. Alyssa is not coming until Thursday around 2:00. Hopefully we will be able to have dinner instead of lunch. Please let me know if I can bring anything.
See you soon, Love Donna
Post a Comment