As a witness, I can tell you that she was so well prepared for this race that she was waving and smiling every time she ran by my camera. She really did make it look too easy!
Here are her splits, for those that watch such things.
She took some major time off her swim from last year, and this is while still doing mostly swim drills for her preparation for the 70.3 Vineman Ironman later this summer. She also had a really good run, with a pace of 8:18 per mile. Her bike (according to Maggie) wasn't that great, but only one girl was faster in her group.
Swim: 10:02.0
Transition #1: 1:03.5
Bike: 41:27.3
Transition #2: 1:32.0
Run: 25:49.5
Total Time: 1:19:54.5
A year ago, Maggie looked like she was ready to stop after the swim. As you can see in this picture alone, she is ready to go. I wish Blogger would let me post more pics so you could get a better feel for how strong she looked this time.
I didn't get many good pictures of Maggie starting the cycling leg of the race. Camera user malfuntion. But here she is jumping (literally) on her bike at the start of the bike ride.
This is Maggie coming out of the transition area after the 14 mile bike leg. Does she look like she has been in a race in this picture?

And here is Maggie sprinting to the finish. She looked so strong and so fast even as she made the mad dash to the finish line.
GREAT JOB, MAGGIE!!!!
4 comments:
Maggie looks cool as a cucumber. The one in California is gonna be a breeze.....
I know. She made it look so easy that maybe I might even do another one. However, I do still have some vague memories of staggering to the finish line in the Soma Quarterman. Maggie, on the other hand, is a stud.
MAGNIFICENT MAGGIE MANAGES A MARVELOUS MARATHON!! Ok, I know it was a TRIathalon, however...it didn't have an "M" in it. Fantastic!!! You do make it look easy, Maggie. What a wonderful sense of accomplishment you must have.
Keep up the good work, you are an inspiration to all of us.
Love, Donna
You see, secretly, when Melvin wasout of the house, Clifford would still try and suck on my tits. I looked forward to a bright morning, energy once again flowingthrough my body, ready to guard America and the rest of the world fromthe evil of my son.
free porn stories an pics
adult short stories erotic xxx taboo
sexy wife sucking stories
mother inlaw fuck stories
animal sex with dog stories
You see, secretly, when Melvin wasout of the house, Clifford would still try and suck on my tits. I looked forward to a bright morning, energy once again flowingthrough my body, ready to guard America and the rest of the world fromthe evil of my son.
Post a Comment