Maggie and I took Cate on a little walk over to the petroglyphs at the base of Telegraph Pass. For those of you that don't know the area, it's about a 20 minute walk from the house. Well, maybe a 30 minute walk with Cate. Cate was starting to feel better, so we decided to get her out of the house by taking her on a little nature hike. It wasn't the GREATEST idea ever, but it was a really beautiful day, so it was worth the effort. Maggie and I had to carry little Cate most of the time because every time we put Cate down to walk she would immediately sit down and start removing her Crocs. In retrospect, we probably should have given her more appropriate shoes to wear on a rocky/sandy trail. Live and learn.
We have had a good amount of rain recently, so the hills around our house are nice and GREEN. It's nice when it happens (about 3 months, every other year or so).
"Wait here... We'll be back REAL SOON!!!"
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Valentine's Day!!
The pictures are neat, don't think I've ever seen anything like that, except in movies.
Glad Cate is feeling better. David and I have both been sick, David actually had pnemonia, but are both feeling much, much better. Everyone I know has been sick. Weather here had warmed up some but, today it was freezing again. No wonder we all have colds.
1 comment:
Happy Valentine's Day!!
The pictures are neat, don't think I've ever seen anything like that, except in movies.
Glad Cate is feeling better. David and I have both been sick, David actually had pnemonia, but are both feeling much, much better. Everyone I know has been sick. Weather here had warmed up some but, today it was freezing again. No wonder we all have colds.
Kiss the kids for us,
Donna and David
Post a Comment