1.05.2007

Durango 2006-2007

GREAT VACATION

We just got back from Durango, and we all had a great time. I was, as usual, surrounded by GIRLS!!! Maggie, Jessica, Caroline, Sara and Cate (the typical) PLUS Erin (my sister's baby). It really was a great, great time. These pictures are just a small sampling. We also have some video that I will clip/trim/truncate and otherwise reduce so that it will not bog down the internet.



Here we are at Four Corners. Whoop-de-do, is all I can say. It wasn't the best $18 (for about 3 minutes at the monument) that I have ever spent, but you know... you gotta do it once. Only once.



The girls are all at the equipment rental counter at the base of the mountain. Jessica, as is typical, is not smiling. She did, however, end up have a lovely time!


Here is mom and Cate outside the base lodge before we embark on a day of skiing. Cate was in Blizzard Babies every day we skiied. She did great, and OF COURSE the girls in the day care adored our perfect little child.

Here is Cate modeling some of the latest fashions from Dior. This lovely little outfit will keep her warm, and looking HOT all day long.


There was no snow while we were there skiing, but the morning we left got a nice little dump of snow! It really was pretty, and made it all the more difficult to leave! On the other hand, it was GREAT skiing in 35 to 40 degree weather all four days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a beautiful place to be, but, I must know,where did you get Cate's outfit...it's so cute!!! Gosh, I miss having little girls.

Hope your muscles aren't too sore, looking forward to more pix.

Donna & David

japenman said...

i would just like to say that i was smiling in many of those pictures around that time, you just happened to pick the one where i wasn't smiling!

cate looks really cute in her furry picture.

Bruce Penman said...

Aw quit yer whinin'! You are smiling in one, not smiling in the other. Big deal! IT'S NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!!!

Love you!