Auntie Andrea puts Cate to sleep. Andrea and Erin came out to visit with us last week. It was great, but short, and Andrea worked. But it was still great! Erin had a BLAST!
It was a blast. I had a fantastic time! I'm just a little itchy from the peeling... And Erin had a good time also. We both like pools a lot. Personally, I think I was a mermaid in a past life.
everyone just looks like they are having a blast. I am all ALONE up here, but no sweat, I'll make it. Glad everyone is so healthy and happy looking, well, Andrea looks really tired, but other than that....
3 comments:
It was a blast. I had a fantastic time! I'm just a little itchy from the peeling... And Erin had a good time also. We both like pools a lot. Personally, I think I was a mermaid in a past life.
everyone just looks like they are having a blast. I am all ALONE up here, but no sweat, I'll make it. Glad everyone is so healthy and happy looking, well, Andrea looks really tired, but other than that....
Jennifer, you choose to live up there! Frankly, I am very jealous of you and your lifestyle, so shut up.
Andrea doesn't look tired. I LOOK TIRED. That's why I don't post pictures of moi.
Post a Comment